Valencia, 20-23 junio de 2021. ONLINE
Fin participación: 25 de febrero de 2021.
This conference is a consolidated forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching/learning methodologies and the organization of educational systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Innovative materials and new tools for teaching
- Teaching and learning experiences
- Educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, e-learning)
- Evaluation and assessment of student learning
- Emerging technologies in learning (e.g., MOOC, OER, gamification)
- Scientific and research education
- Experiences outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility)
- New teaching/learning theories and models
- Globalization in education and education reforms
- Education economics
- Entrepreneurship and learning for employment
- Education accreditation, quality and assessment
- Competency-based learning and skill assessment
Participants from all over the world are expected to present their latest and unpublished research findings. The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate applied and empirical findings of interest to higher education professionals.